Virtual Art Class
Watercolor for Relaxation with Michelle Detering
- Date + Time: Wednesday, August 12 at 6:00 pm
- Location: We’re bringing the art studio to you! This virtual art class will be conducted via Zoom.
- Details: Join Michigan watercolor artist, Michelle Detering, for a fun evening of playing with watercolor paints for relaxation! In this class, Michelle will cover very basic watercolor techniques and will teach you how to use watercolor for relaxation and mediation. You may even create a masterpiece in the process! Learn more about Michelle at www.michelledeteringart.com.
- Tickets: Tickets can be purchased for $15. With your ticket, you will receive a personal invitation to join the live virtual class, a supply list prepared by Michelle, AND a recording of the class, so that you can replay as needed!
- Click Here to Purchase Tickets!
*Materials for the class are not included with ticket price. Students will be sent a supply list and should get their own materials.
Flower Arrangement Workshop
with University Flower Shop
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to postpone this event and reschedule for a later date. Check back and follow us on social media for updates! Thank you for understanding.
- Date + Time: TBD
- Location: Gutman Gallery, 118 N 4th Ave, Ann Arbor
- Details: Join us in the gallery on March 26 from 6-8pm for a Flower Arrangement Workshop with University Flower Shop. Learn the tips and tricks of floral arranging while creating your own floral masterpiece inspired by the “Fleur” art exhibition on display in the gallery! You’ll be able to enjoy hot floral teas and sweet treats as you create your beautiful and unique arrangement, courtesy of our friends at TeaHaus! Your ticket also includes a coupon for 10% off a drink at Bløm Meadworks so you can cap off your evening with some delicious mead!
- Special thanks to our partners:
- University Flower Shop
- Bløm Meadworks