The Gutman Gallery offers In-Person or Virtual Private Shopping Parties.
Description: Invite 10 of your friends to enjoy a private shopping experience at The Gutman Gallery. In advance we will give you sneak peaks of the items currently available and take a deeper look into the artists included. Learn more about their background, the techniques used to create their work and make a connection with our collection before even taking a step into the gallery. Leading up to the shopping party we will get your group involved with trivia questions, give-aways, and a whole lot of fun! Whether you choose to do your party completely virtually or with an in-person shopping experience, there is something for everyone in our fine art gallery & shop.
How it works:
- Sign up for your online shopping party by selecting an available date and completing the form below to secure your shopping date. The form also collects a little information about you and your friends so we can customize your shopping experience to your interests. Host purchases $25 Gutman Gallery gift card at the time of reservation to hold their date. The gift card can be used by the host at any time to purchase items in the shop.
- We will connect with you once you complete the below form to confirm your reservation and to help you create the Facebook/Eventbrite Event in order to take advantage of the virtual pre-party component. Once we confirm your date and time, invite your friends to get things started!
- In the two weeks leading up to your event, Gutman Gallery staff will entertain your group with interesting trivia questions, fun facts about the art and artists included in the gallery, and exciting give-aways to encourage all your friends to participate!
- Additionally, each participant will be requested to complete a form similar to the one you completed at sign up so that we can get to know each of them and what they are looking for in order to tailor the shopping experience to them.
- At the event: Gutman Gallery staff will share their curated selections with each of the participants based on their questionnaires and give further insight into the artists techniques used to create the pieces and the artists themselves. For in-person parties*, participants will be able to browse through the shop’s offerings at their leisure with staff available for any questions. Virtual shopping parties will be taken on a tour of the shop via zoom followed by one-on-one break out room shopping experiences where participants can revisit pieces that peaked their interest during the tour.
- Ultimately, the private shopping experience is meant to be fun and everyone will leave with new knowledge and hopefully some awesome handmade pieces of art for gifts or themselves!
*In-person party participants will be required to wear a mask when in the gallery and it is recommended that they follow social distancing protocols as well. If the party includes beverages or food, participants may temporarily remove masks to eat/drink, but should replace masks immediately following consumption.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org.