The Guild’s Board of Directors is elected by the membership. The Board of Directors establishes policies and procedures for the organization, hires and reviews the performance of the Executive Director, ensures there are adequate funds for the effective operation of the organization, guarantees there are proper financial procedures in place and develops and revises the strategic plan.
The Board of Directors is assisted in its work by the efforts of Standing and Special Committees. Committee Chairs are appointed by the Board. Standing Committee chairs must be on the Board of Directors. Committee membership is open to all members in good standing.
Board of Directors
- Stan Baker – Chair
- Jim Reinert – Vice-Chair
- Anne Monheit – Secretary
- Michael Monroe – Co-Treasurer
- Jan Sadowski – Co-Treasurer
- Debbi Cooper
- Kristin Perkins
- Jan Robb
- Court Smith
- Executive Committee: Stan Baker, Chair
- Art Fair: Jim Reinert, Chair
- Finance: Michael Monroe & Jan Sadowski, Co-Chairs
- Rules: Jim Reinert, Chair
- Standards: Debbi Cooper, Chair
- Personnel: Jan Robb, Chair
- 50th Anniversary, Jim Reinert, Chair
- Appeals: Karen Delhey, Administrative Chair
- Bylaws: Anne Monheit, Chair
- Education & Outreach: Court Smith, Chair
- Jury: Kristin Perkins, Chair
- Membership: Jan Robb, Chair; Kristin Perkins, Vice-Chair
- Nominating: Kristin Perkins, Chair
Interested in Participating?
Artist Members who would like to serve on a Committee or would like to run for the Board of Directors are invited and encouraged to contact the Executive Director, Karen Delhey. Any Artist member in good standing may run for the Board. Four three-year terms are filled each year. The Board meets monthly including a two-day meeting in September. Meetings are the second Wednesday of the month from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Committees meet as necessary. Mileage is paid for Board meetings but not for Committee meetings.