- Preferred announcement of applications for all Guild fairs
- Ann Arbor Summer Art Fair exhibiting eligibility (for members only)
- Special member discount on application fees when available
- Special member discount on booth fees when available
- Voting rights
- Volunteer opportunities (such as serving on the board of directors and committees)
- Invitation to the Annual Meeting
- The E-Limited (monthly member e-newsletter)
- Free ad placement in The E-Limited and on website
- Access to mentoring program
- Free listing in “member websites”
- Jury images review/evaluation
- Booth image review/evaluation
- Car rental discounts
- Opportunity to sell work in Gutman Gallery’s gallery shop
- Discounted application fees for all Gutman Gallery open calls
- Opportunity to exhibit in Gutman Gallery’s annual member-only shows (Holiday Artist Market)
- Additional opportunities in Gutman Gallery (artist pop-ups, workshops, etc)
For information and details, contact Nicole McKay, Artist Relations Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 734.662.3382, ext. 301.
If you’re interested in becoming a member, please fill out the form below.
Make sure you read and understand the membership plan for which you are applying, Once you’ve completed and submitted the form below you will be prompted to select your membership plan and pay for your first year of membership.
Once your payment has been processed you will receive further information regarding your membership by mail or email.
For questions or concerns about the form or Guild membership in general, contact:
Nicole McKay, Artist Relations Director
email@example.com or 734.662.3382, ext. 301