YOU // ME // US – CALL FOR ART!
- The Guild of Artists & Artisans is calling all artists to submit work for YOU // ME // US, an all media exhibition in Gutman Gallery themed around identity and self expression.
- Exhibition Dates: May 21 – June 26
- Submission Deadline: April 24 at 11:59 PM
- Prospectus & Full Entry Details
- Apply here!
- Take a moment to check out this helpful article before submitting your application. It contains informative do’s and don’ts for submitting work to a juried show, specifically regarding uploading images of your work.
GALLERY + PROGRAMS INTERN
- The Guild of Artists & Artisans is offering an opportunity to get involved behind the scenes at Gutman Gallery! This internship is for those interested in art, curating, and developing art-related programming. We are looking for a creative, organized, and motivated individual who appreciates art and is interested in learning everything that comes with managing an art gallery and working in a non-profit setting.
- Internship Description
- Interested? Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a current member of The Guild, but interested in becoming one? Click here to join today!
Additional Artist Information:
The Guild of Artists & Artisans x Gutman Gallery are excited to announce a new partnership with Art Recovery-Technologies! The team of highly skilled and experienced restorers at Art Recovery Technologies specializes in restoration of a wide range of art and collectibles, as well as custom framing. They have several locations, with their main headquarters in Livonia.
As part of our partnership, they are providing all Guild members a 10% discount on custom framing! Check out all they have to offer!